MBwritings offers you our support in planning and developing your business in the region and worldwide. We handle your marketing campaign from A to Z within the circle of high qualified and professional team of Copywriters, Social Media Consultants and PR Marketing Consultants, who seek to develop creative Marketing Plans and Strategies to provide you the best and increase the value of your company.
The company sets up a strategic plan to achieve your target and maximize your business by simply combining your Online and Offline Marketing through online banners, social media, blogs, online and offline advertising, management consulting and branding.
Our Strategic Planning consists on a specific formula where we set priorities, understand the environment development of our clients, strengthen operations, ensure that all parties are working towards common goals and adjust the organizations' directions in response to a changing environment.
Media and Public Relations are the most successful process of communicating your value to those around you and the key to an effective communication. It is the practice of managing the spread of information between YOU and the PUBLIC with a detailed simple plan, in a way to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between both parties.
Are you wondering how social media can empower and drive your upcoming event!
MBwritings offers you 5 steps ahead for a successful and guaranteed Social Media
- Plan with social media tools: Any upcoming event needs a first step of planning and spreading ideas and options about Locations, Agendas, and the People that will help you make it happen.
- Organizing and inviting: The plan is set up, it's time to get have your invitees on the list and start inviting them (Key guests, speaker, family and whoever else is important to the success of your gathering, conference, or party).
- Promotion and distribution: Promotion is the key to any successful gathering. Without it, you will not attract the targeted people that you invited to attend. First, you have to be sure of having a series of distribution channels enough to spread the event message with easy access of all to reach the info (Facebook and Twitter should be you primary promotional tools, then come YouTube and Linked In and other).
- Optimize the event for social media sharing: The day has come and everyone is arriving to the event! The important step now is to make sure that attendees are happy. People will not wait after the event to leave their comments on the social media pages with a + or - attitudes, and you don't want the unsatisfied emoticons to cover your event page, right?! You have to make sure that the event leaves a lasting impression, especially if you intend to have future events or even an annual one.
- Post-event social media communication: The event is done but your work is not! All you have to do is to make sure to continue communication with all the attendees. The web page is the best way where users can add their social media contact information. Send them thank you messages, updates, and information. Also, share all the media generated by the event. Upload photos and post videos. A good communication is central to the success of any gathering. Even if it is a one-time event, keeping in contact with everyone who attended could result in invaluable contacts or lifelong friendships.
Writing and Editing are the first essential steps of creating any kind of content.
At MBwritings, we make sure to provide our clients a complete package of writing content through managing, editing, drafting and proof reading to check whether the Content is well-organized, no Spelling Mistakes, Paragraphs and Lines are well smoothed, Grammatical Mistakes are corrected. We also replace inappropriate words and eliminate obvious spelling errors.
In addition, we guarantee a professional team of copywriters and translators who dedicate their experience to handover a high quality content that does not consist on Wordy translations or standard Arabizations with an editing touch and writings skills gained through proud sources!
In addition, we offer varieties of general supportive services to your marketing plans, such as creating new or drafting existing Company Profiles, Catalogs, Brochures, Articles, Press Releases, Interviews, Invitations, Proposals, Presentations and much more.
By using our Professional Editing Services, you can be sure that your English and Arabic languages manuscripts will be polished and ready for submission to your publication of choice...
Are you tired from those who translate the subjects and contents based on the Google and Babylon Translation tasks?
Did you had enough from the word-by-word translation?
At MBwritings, we guarantee a translated content that does not consist on Wordy translations or standard Arabizations!
We also provide you translated contents with an editing touch and writings skills gained through strong experience and proud sources!
English and Arabic are the most common and popular spoken and written languages and so we do translate contents according to these 2 versions (from / to) with accurate and simplicity.
Did you establish you own company and wish to have your own company Website Content that defines your style and identify your vision and mission?
Do you have an old website content that you wish update it, develop it and translate (English / Arabic)?
2 steps ahead to create a professional and unique website content through the development of its content. The design and development is to identify your website and enhance its image to the audience; as for the content, it will be set to spread your company services to the world and increase your audience by visiting the website. At MBwritings, we don't write your website content only, but it is very important to easily edit the content and keep it relevant and active to your online visitors.
Are you searching for upcoming international events and exhibitions and can't find a way to be one of the exhibitors and participate to represent your brands and spread them all over the world?
At MBwritings, we offer you our support in coordinating and organizing an exhibition/ trade fairs/ expos through participating of effective and international events that serve your branding company purpose. The main concept is to organize an event/exhibition in a specific interest as some trade fairs are open to the public, while others can only be attended by company representatives (members of the trade) and Press.
Our point of view is to focus on a face-to-face meeting point which the best connection-to-be in fairs and exhibitions which are basically a target opportunity for achieving your trade objectives. We plan, create a business plan, contact the exhibitions centers and get the step of participation and help brands win visitors’ attention in the untidy environment of a trade show or exhibition which is in the first place a challenge on which Action Impact thrives. As a result, we help maximize brand engagement with your target audience through guidance on organizing, preparing, launching and implementing trade fairs.
It is very important to understand what determines the choice of your participation by exhibitors and visitors, your needs and expectations. The success and failure of the event depend on that. At the end, a trade fair is a service and it has to meet needs and provide solutions.
A Business plan is created through simple steps:
- Allow adequate time for organization of an exhibition to participate in (Best time to start six to eight weeks before your event).
- Promote the didactic value of the event.
- Select date and location.
- Promote the event to participants (flyers, posters, catalogs...) and through social media and networks to invite people to visit your stand and add value to your professional working business. (One week before the event is must
- Availability of clear presentation about your company and brands you would like to represent in the exhibition.
- Complete an event evaluation after the event.
At MBwritings, we prefer to receive Microsoft Word Document and Adobe PDF contents Format.
If you have created your manuscript using another format and would like to know if we can edit it, please contact us.